Friday, August 10, 2018

Inspiration


Sometimes inspiration comes when you least expect it.  

Color, Nature, the scent of an essential oil, the design of a vintage piece of jewelry or furniture, instrumental hymns, instrumental Latin Jazz, a full-bodied red wine, a nice Sauvignon Blanc, a glass of Champagne poured in a tall flute, spending time with my  
Grands, spending quiet time with my Love, my Sons, my Daughters, Tropical flowers, traveling and cruising, sitting on a beautiful beach, Sea glass, being in the Mountains, sitting by the pond in my hometown's Central Park, enjoying Lexington's scenery, remembering the California Coast, remembering West Virginia, the perfect pan of Jalapeno cornbread, Amish butter, caper berries, fresh Salmon, fresh coffee brewed in my $5 Perc pot, Photography, the sound of my Grandmother Clock, Vintage Glass, the soothing sound of my Love playing the piano, the view out of every window in our home, watching the families of deer from our front porch, seeing the sunrise each morning, being grateful for God's true Love, listening to the voice inside and finding a Watercolor Artist from the Netherlands...Annemiek Groenhout...







No comments:

Post a Comment