Friday, August 2, 2013

Through the Eyes of a Wildflower

"If God cares so wonderfully for Wildflowers, He will certainly care for you."  Luke 12:28

I am a Wildflower. I am one of God's creations who is going to put her best foot forward in an attempt to become a blogger.  I've always wanted to write a book or two and share my life experiences in a way that will encourage and hopefully inspire readers. I want to share my life story and lessons learned along the way so my children and grandchildren will know the things about my life we don't take the time to talk about.  I also want to express my creativity by using the creative eye and hands our Lord gave especially to me. In the midst of all of this, I want to share my experiences of faith...my "whispers of faith", to help us remember, we always have The Helper as God's word has promised to help us through this life. 

So now, here we go...my thoughts, my memories, my life experiences, my family, my creativity and my whispers of faith...ready to blossom again.



THIS HEART OF MINE
Wildflowers are red
The green grass grows blue
The river is wide
The music runs true



 

No comments:

Post a Comment